Membership and Pass Terms & Conditions
Membership is paid fortnightly and no refunds will be given on any amount paid.
- AYA’s memberships entitle you to unlimited yoga classes that are listed on our weekly timetable.
- Memberships exclude workshops, courses and teacher training.
- Memberships can be suspended a maximum of 2 times per 6 month period. Suspensions must be a minimum of 1 week at a time and a maximum of 2 months.
- Requests for suspension must be made at least 5 days in advance of the beginning of the suspension date, in writing, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Debit Members on a no lock in contract can cancel their membership at any time however they must give a minimum of 5 days’ notice prior to their next debit date.
- Direct Debit Members on a 6 month lock in contract receive the benefit of a discounted price. If a member wishes to cancel the 6 month lock in contract prior to expiration, they will need to pay the difference between the discounted rate of this membership and the regular no lock in direct debit membership price for the whole period of their membership. e.g. If you are on this membership for 12 weeks and want to cancel, you would need to pay the difference in price for those 12 weeks. If the no lock in DD membership is $44 per week and the 6 Month Lock in DD membership is $35 per week, the exiting member would need to pay the $9 per week difference x the 12 weeks they had the membership = $108 and we will then cancel your contract.
- Please note that there are no refunds available on any amounts paid in advance for direct debit memberships.
- Please note there is a $20 no show fee if a class is booked and you do not attend the class. You will automatically be charged $20 to your credit card/bank account. If you cancel out of a class within 3 hours of the start time you will be charged a $20 no show fee.