Studio Update re COVID-19
Are you ready to get back into the studio?
The whole AYA team has missed you and can’t wait to see you all when we reopen on Monday June 22nd!
In accordance with the current Government guidelines, our class sizes are limited to ten (10) people per class.
We are reinstating our normal schedule, (apart from four speciality classes for now), so that is 31 classes per week!
With numbers limited for the time being, we will need your help to understand your intentions around practising in the studio.
Start booking your classes now!
If you have class packs (e.g. 10 class packs) or wish to purchase single sessions, you can book online now.
For those of you who need to restart your memberships, remember you need to notify us, and then we will confirm it’s available so you can start booking.
AYA Online studio is not going away either! This has become such a valuable way for us to connect with you all, and we are enjoying producing amazing content for you to continue to enjoy from the comfort of your own home. We will continue adding classes each week for you to enjoy at your leisure! Or if you want the best of both, you may elect to add AYA Online to your unlimited monthly membership for just $7 per week, email email@example.com
Important Information Regarding Your Membership & Class Bookings
- If you would like to recommence your unlimited monthly membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and your membership will be reactivated from 22nd June.
- If you have an annual membership please let us know if you would like to commence practice from 22nd June and we will update your expiry date to reflect the time we have been closed.
- To help those of you with an uncertain schedule, we have a special “I’ll be back” 10 class pack for $200 (save $20 off the normal price). which you can purchase online.
- We are ready to start taking your bookings, so the sooner you contact us, the sooner you can start securing your mat spots in your favourite classes! Please help us by responding by Friday 19th June so we can set you up in time.
- Naturally, since class sizes are severely limited, we want to make sure that everyone who wants to practice, may do so. This means that you must book a mat space (no walk-ins can be accepted). You will have up to 3 hours before your class to cancel your place without penalty, otherwise a $20 cancellation fee will be charged to your account.
- There will be a waitlist of 5 students per class. If you are waitlisted and a place becomes available, you will be notified by email. The same cancellation fee will apply if you do not show up for the class.
Important Information Regarding Ongoing Health & Safety In The Studio
The safety of our whole community is of the utmost importance so we will be strictly
following social distancing rules, have enhanced our already fastidious cleaning
routines and will be adhering to the appropriate use of equipment. Before you come to class, please note these changes:
- For the moment, all students will be required to bring their own mats and props to practice. (Beautiful Jade mats are available for purchase in a
variety of colours at the studio. These mats are super durable, eco-friendly and retail at $110 per mat. Mat carry bags are also available at $17 per bag. Eco-friendly cork blocks are available for purchase at the studio at $25 per block.). Please bring with you everything you require for your practice.
- We are currently unable to provide shower facilities.
- Please feel free to bring your own keep cup with you so that you can enjoy a delicious hot cup of PRANA CHAI!
- Hand towels will still be available for use, as these are one-use only, are professionally cleaned and delivered to us each week.
- You will of course, be required to sanitise your hands upon entering the studio and as always PLEASE do not come to class if you are feeling unwell (for any reason) or if you are caring for someone who isn’t well.
- We love you, but sadly we will not be able to have lots of people relaxing in the reception area for the moment. Please help us by coming and going promptly.
We are here to help, so if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope you have all stayed safe and well. Our gratitude to you all for your support and messages of well wishes during this time.
Virtual hugs and air kisses!
With love, The AYA Team