Breath, Mindfulness & Movement for YouthShort course
Mindful Breath & Movement for Youth
with Beata Heymann
Course will be held, concurrently, face-to-face in the studio and via Zoom for those students who are unable to travel.
2022 Dates: To be confirmed.
During this programme, you will cover:
- Facilitation skills – Authentic Teaching & Mindful Leadership
- Breath Awareness – Anatomy and Physiology of Breathing – Mindful Breathing for kids
- Youth Mental Health – Yoga for Self-Regulation
- Trauma-informed Youth Yoga
- Age Specific Yoga – covers ages 3-5, 6-10, 11-14, 15-18years.
- Class Structure & Format
- Integration & Resources – Daily Practice
- Overcoming blocks
- Teaching Toolkit – Practical
Beata Heymann, founder of Breath Circle and Lecturer with Australian Yoga Academy, has created a beautiful breath, movement and mindfulness programme for those who work and teach youths. Beata specialises in teaching mindful-breathing programmes in schools and in creating programmes that are sensitive to children who are at-risk. Beata intimately understands the challenges, trauma, stress and anxiety faced by young people and their families, and she is conscious to factor this understanding into her programmes.