Class Types & Info
Hatha Yoga style classes comprised of static, restorative postures, breathing and meditation. This class provides students with a solid grounding in postures and increases strength and flexibility.
Hatha and Vinyasa Power Flow Yoga classes comprised of rhythmic sequenced postures, static postures, breathing and meditation. This class is designed to increase stamina, strength and flexibility.
- No bookings required.
- Arrive 15 minutes early.
- Room is heated to 26-29 degrees.
- Early Morning and Evening Classes Monday to Friday are 75 minutes, 9.30am and Weekend Classes are 90 minutes and Prenatal Classes are 60 minutes.
- Bring your own mat. Mat hire available $1 per class. Mat purchase $30.00
- If you have any health concerns or injuries please advise your teacher before the class.
- It is best not to eat for at least 2 hours prior to class.
- Bring a hand towel
All our classes are conducted in a warm room where the temperature is between 26 to 29
degrees. This ensures the body is open making practice easier, it helps to prevent injuries, it
increases circulation and promotes perspiration which assists in detoxification.